Today’s 5 Picks are stationery designers I love, they are innovative and their looks are stunning, not only in color but also in design and texture featuring luxury for modern brides, handmade custom designs and Über chic floral creations with lots of flair. Each month I will feature stationery designers as well as 5 picks for innovative, fun and crafty looks.
1. Wedding Girl This lovely shop on Etsy offers fun designs with lots of color and beautiful florals. One of the things I truly enjoy and love about their designs is that you can use them for so many weddings and events, they fit so many themes.
2. Citlali Creativo Based in Seattle, Citlali is one of my favorite stationery designers, I love their artistic takes on stationery and the variety of themes they offer. You can always find designs that are modern, unique and traditional invitations and stationery with fabulous personality.
3. Moments of Happiness Designs and Novelties You’ll find everything you need for your wedding day at MOH. They specialize in custom designs, and I love their invitations. They offer everything from invitations, to place cards, to table numbers and much more.
4. The Languid Lion This boutique paperie based in Canada, serving Canada and the US, is one I truly adore. The Languid Lion offers an extensive line of delicate handmade designs, fun decorations, stationery and paper goods, garlands for weddings and events.
5. Digby & Rose I just came across Digby & Rose recently and I am in love with their designs. They are a luxury stationery design company located in Washington, D.C. that offers the most exquisite and high end letterpress printing designs with drop dead gorgeous invitations.
These are today’s 5 Picks and Faves, more next month!